We offer a range of ways for businesses, corporate individuals and staff teams to get involved. That could be taking part in one of our fundraising challenges, continuing professional development by volunteering their skills and expertise, or organising an in-house event with our support.
Our Commitment to your Company
Venture Trust develops strong, lasting corporate partnerships with national and international businesses. We are committed to enhancing your responsible business practices. This is the perfect time to get involved. Companies and organisations across Scotland are striving to build back better. We’re all working to overcome the challenges of the past year, while ensuring our communities prosper and the most disadvantaged people are not left behind.
We are dedicated to supporting young people and adults across Scotland who face multiple and complex challenges in their lives. As part of our support, we provide them opportunities to engage with businesses, learn about potential work opportunities or traineeships, and develop life and employability skills. We support people to thrive, not just survive, to overcome the disadvantages and adversity they face.
Benefits of a partnership with Venture Trust
- Strengthen your reputation as a business that cares about your community, provides a positive working environment for staff, and invests ethically to support others in society.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to communicate the impact of your support across Venture Trust’s networks. Plus, you’ll have great stories and content to share with your customers that highlights the great work you are doing to support their community
- We'll support you to take part in exciting and innovative events to raise money for Venture Trust, boost staff morale and wellbeing, and get your teams working together towards a shared goal.
- We're able to offer secondments and internship opportunities to provide developmental opportunities for staff.
- We're flexible about how we work with you, and are happy to discuss different ways of getting involved that align with your organisation's mission, values, skills and priorities. We really value your skills, expertise and advice.
What does a partnership look like?
- Positive association with our brand.
- A dedicated single point of contact at Venture Trust.
- Opportunities to take part in corporate events, training, wilderness activities and pro-bono work - specifically tailored to your aims and the needs of your employees.
- Opportunity to feature in our annual review, website, social media sites and newsletter, as well as press and publicity coverage.
- Access to a wide range of fundraising materials.
- Opportunity to attend presentation events and programme visits to witness the value of your support.