We offer a range of ways for supporters and staff teams to get involved with Venture Trust; whether that’s by taking part in one of our fundraising challenges, continuing their professional development by volunteering their skills and expertise in our head office, or organising an in-house event with our support.
Benefits of a partnership with Venture Trust
- Opportunities for excellent stories and images to communicate the impact of your involvement in Venture Trust amongst your partners and staff.
- We'll support you to take part in exciting and innovative events to raise money for Venture Trust, boost staff morale and get your teams working together towards a shared goal.
- Strengthen your reputation as an organisation that cares about your community, provides a positive working environment for staff, and invests ethically to support others in society.
- We're able to offer secondments and internship opportunities to provide developmental opportunities for staff.
- We're flexible about how we work with you, and are happy to discuss different ways of getting involved that align with your organisation's skills, resources and priorities.
- You'll have plenty of opportunities to communicate the impact of your support to Venture Trust’s networks.
We'll help you to help us
- Positive association with our brand.
- A dedicated single point of contact at Venture Trust.
- Opportunities to take part in corporate events, training, wilderness activities and breaks through Venture Trust's Social Enterprise - specifically tailored to your aims and the needs of your employees.
- Opportunity to feature in our annual review, website, social media sites and newsletter, as well as press and publicity coverage.
- Access to a wide range of fundraising materials and DVDs.
- Opportunity to attend presentation events and programme visits to witness the value of your support.
Join the crowd...
The following companies have supported Venture Trust's work and participants - a huge thank you to all of them!
- Barclays: Support our Venture Together programme, providing financial and employability masterclasses for participants, along with a weekend residential working work on conservation projects alongside our participants.
- McCrea Financial Services: Have chosen Venture Trust as one of their charities of the year for 2016.
- Network Rail: Have donated to Venture Trust through their Community Safety Partnership, and provided training and learning opportunities for our participants.
- Hilton Hotels: Have provided a range of supported training and work experience programmes for our participants across Edinburgh Michelin starred restaurants.
- Sainsbury's Quartermile: Adopted us as their charity of the year again in 2015/16, with staff involved in a whole range of fundraising and awareness-raising activities in store.
- Castle Terrace and The Kitchin Restaurants: Customers added a donation to their restaurant bill for a whole month.
- PWC in Glasgow: Held a dress down Friday amongst staff.
- Scotmid: Donated the proceeds from their carrier bag sales.
- Asda: Staff and customers voted for us in their 'Chosen by You' initiative
- Waitrose: Staff and customers posted their green tokens in the 'Community Matters' box to cast a vote for VT.
Get in touch to find out more
If you're interested in working in partnership with Venture Trust, we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch with our Corporate Partnerships Manager Stephanie McAdams on 0131 228 7700, or email firstname.lastname@example.org