Make a donation
Every donation is valued by Venture Trust, and makes a real impact on our work. You can find out more about what your donation could do. There are three main types of donation you can make:
- Make a one-off donation.
- Make a regular donation by setting up a direct debit. Regular donations help us to plan ahead, and help assure the future of our programmes.
- Or the ultimate gift, leave a legacy to help secure Venture Trust’s future.
How to give
We've tried to make it as easy as possible for you to make a donation. There's a whole range of ways you can donate:
- Donate online (click the 'make a donation' button on any page). We've teamed up with Virgin Money Giving, so you can make a one-off or regular donation with confidence.
- Give via text message (text VTUK22 followed by £2, £5 or £10 to 70070).
- Send us a cheque (made payable to 'Venture Trust' and posted to our Head Office in Edinburgh).
- Make a regular or one-off gift (just fill in and return our donation forms)
Please gift aid it if you can
If you're a taxpayer, gift aiding your donation means we can claim up to 25p extra for every pound you donate, at no extra cost to you. If you're donating online or by text message, you'll be guided through the gift aid process - please sign up if you can. If you're donating by cheque, you just need to include a note with your donation. This should state that you'd like to gift aid this (and any future) donations to Venture Trust, and include your name, home address (with postcode), the date and your signature. You need to pay an amount of income tax and / or capital gains tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all charities (not just Venture Trust) will reclaim on all of your donations for the tax year.
More info on gift aid can be found on the HMRC's Gift Aid webpage.
Stuck? Got questions?
If you have any questions about your donation, please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you'd like to find out more about other ways to support Venture Trust, please head over to our get involved pages.
On behalf of Venture Trust, and those we support, thank you